You might have already prepared your Valentine's Day present for your loved one. (If not, still not too late to login to our Pica LéLa website for shopping:-)
Having a headache trying to book a table for Valentine's Day dinner? Why not consider to prepare a homemade meal? The Pica LéLa team have selected some homemade dishes below for you to try!
- 1 (8 ounce) pack angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Prep: 15mins Cook: 10mins Ready in: 25mins
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Stir in pasta and return pot to boil. Cook until al dente. Drain well.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in garlic and shrimp. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in wine and pepper. Bring to the boil and cook for 30 seconds while stirring constantly.
- Mix shrimp with drained pasta in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.
You can also buy some fresh prawns and make a heart shaped prawns dish as the entree. Cute right!?
Filet Mignon Steak with Rich Balsamic Glaze
Photo source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/30578/filet-mignon-with-rich-balsamic-glaze/?internalSource=hn_carousel%2003_Filet%20Mignon%20with%20Rich%20Balsamic%20Glaze&referringId=1401&referringContentType=recipe%20hub&referringPosition=carousel%2003
- 2 (4 ounce) filet mignon steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
Prep: 5mins Cook: 15mins Ready in: 20mins
- Sprinkle freshly ground pepper over both sides of each steak, and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place steaks in hot pan, and cook for 1 minute on each side, or until browned. Reduce heat to medium-low, and add balsamic vinegar and red wine. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, basting with sauce when you turn the meat over.
- Remove steaks to two warmed plates, spoon one tablespoon of glaze over each, and serve immediately.
Here are some other heart shaped dishes for you too!
Heart shaped salmon & pizza
Heart shaped fruit skewers:
Wishing you all a great Valentine's Day next week :)
Recipe source: http://allrecipes.com
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: heart shaped food, pica lela, valentine's day dinner, valentine's day homemade dinner, valentine's day shopping